Tuesday 20 June 2023

Bridlington


I would love one of these to adorn my landing at home, it's a maid aquarium. Hotel Platjador, Sitges.
The two friends we met up with, Paul and Darren (aka Sharon and Tracy) live in Blackpool and are cheap and common, hence the 3 star establishment.

Pass the tanning butter. Yesterday at Bridlington. I was topless sunbathing with the maid in this floral nook, the gentle sound of the waves lulled me to sleep I woke 20 minutes later feeing disorientated, for a few seconds I thought I was back in Sitges, I sat up and saw this sight on the beach and was brought instantly to my senses.

Here comes a bikini whale Ahhhhhhhh!

Wait for me boys! Nooo, don't run away! Distant view of Flamborough.


Note to self, cancel Prime Thurs

 

10 comments:

  1. Bridlington. Sitges. Where would I rather be? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Bridlington has Tony's prize bingo 20p a play, 400 wins gets you a box of teabags!

      Delete
  2. Bridlington looks fab, not too many grockles spoiling the sand.
    I have a very large airing cupboard that I guess makes up for not having a maid aquarium!
    Thanks for the reminder, I have to cancel Prime next Friday.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a bit rough at the weekend when the Hull mob descends upon it and there is seagull shit all over the place. I have fond childhood memories of Brid I think that's why I'm blind to it's faults.

      Delete
  3. Bridlington. Isn't that near Wetwang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about 20 miles away from Bridlington, I've passed through Wetwang enroute to Scarborough a few times, a little road with houses either side and a chip shop and that's Wetwang for you, there is nothing to get wet about in Wetwang.

      Delete
    2. I'm forgetting they have a scarecrow festival !

      Delete
  4. I'm very interested in the Maid Aquarium

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they let you choose a maid from the aquarium, like those restaurants with a tank of lobsters?
    To clean your room, rather than eat, of course. Unless...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have loved that, a maid vending machine on all floors. I wouldn't have picked the one we had, she was friendly enough but she didn't curtsey and she kept forgetting to top up the tea and coffee making facility tray, she wore navy blue pyjama like uniform with crocesque shoes.

    ReplyDelete