Monday, 10 August 2026

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Here's a selfie I took showing the maid's new artwork, it's by the English homoeroticism artist Henry Tuke.

Excuse the face, I haven't had Botox in a while, my forehead is slowly turning back into it's natural state that of a Shar Pei. 
 
Stephanotis I grew from seed it's trying to compete with Mago's window ledge monstrosity.

In other news. 

I've just sent an email to the people at The Chase ITV asking them why there are so many American sport questions, who outside America has an interest in Basketball, baseball and the New York bleeding Yankees.

Blimey! It's like watching an AI Yootha Joyce miming to a Transvision Vamp song, very strange. Wendy, surprisingly still sounds the same. 

15 comments:

  1. Wendy must have given up smoking some time ago to have kept her voice. Didn't she go out with Roland Riveron?
    I've never pictured you as Annie Walker before! You look upset by the painting?!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transvision Vamp are on the comeback trail with a new album promised for 2028, they must be all skint. I don't know about her love life though I wouldn't put it past her.
    I was after a pursed lip look, I had Blanche, Annie and Ena to choose from I went for Annie because she was the best looking..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently your blog feed is completely broken - as is mine! However you are on my Blog Roll now, but haven’t made it into my feed reader. Grrrr.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just going to say over at yours, Mitzi's blog feed seems to be OK as this has appeared as normal in the Reading List... Jx

      Delete
    2. I think this post took awhile to turn up on my sideboard. I was looking at my settings and my post feed was greyed out - I got it back by switching the blog feed to Custom. Very odd.
      Sx

      Delete
    3. The grey blocked out text thing happened to me the other day I was unable to read the blog roll. I signed out and back in and it rejigged itself. Mysterious forces are at work. I blame the boat people.

      Delete
  4. The more I look at your selfie, the more I think Annie, sorry, you have your lips pursed in pensive concern, wondering if the ginger one has put enough sunscreen on.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your Stephanotis at the GPE. Will it wreck your blinds as Mago's Hoya did his, I wonder?

    Yikes! If that's not AI Yootha Joyce, it's Kim Woodburn! But you're right that she still sounds the same - or at least young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a sadness with a hint of bitterness a longing for the return of my youth, Carmen's very lucky I didn't throw a can of tomato soup over it. I'll make sure Steph gets done up before the exhibit.

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure which is the most shocking - the nude gingers, Annie's - sorry your - Shar Pei withering stare, the Stephanotis mucking up your decor, or Wendy James looking like a Cabbage Patch Doll! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS We get pissed off with the creeping Americanisation of quiz show questions, too. Even Only Connect has done it! I blame them employing "researchers" who spend too much time on Tw*tter. Jx

      Delete
    2. Wendy made a wild claim saying she was going to be bigger than Madonna.

      Delete
    3. Only Connect, get you! Picture Slam is considered to be highbrow in the Flange household

      Delete
    4. Thankfully, I have never even heard of, let alone watched Alan Carr's Picture Slam. Jx

      PS Wendy James, bigger than Madonna? She was barely even bigger than The Reynolds Girls.

      Delete
    5. Such arrogance. She did mention "Madonna Ciccone" in the song Born to be Sold. Yes The Reynolds Girls or that backing singer from the Style Council who sang The House that Jack Built.

      Delete
  6. I thought to myself after I posted that I hope Mr P doesn't think I'm America bashing. I like to call the answers out at the TV during the questions round, I got 7 consecutive only to be stumped with a Sports question and an American one to boot.

    ReplyDelete