Monday 6 September 2021

This Much is True

This is the book I'm frothing at the clopper to read This Much Is True by Miriam Margolyes due to be released on September 16th. I'm not a big fan of autobiographies/biographies I'm not interested in the personal lives of celebrities, however memoirs are quite different, they're nearly always filled with salacious gossip, otherwise why bother. My parsimonious nature won't allow me to fork out £16 for it so I will just have to be patient and wait until I find it in the bargain bin at The Works or better still at the book table in Morrison's or failing that, take it out of my maid of all work's wages, I could always put towards it.

Here is the lovely lady herself reminiscing about the time she met an American soldier!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for it either - I absolutely adore Miriam Margolyes! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! Though this story could set up straight men to have unnecessarily high expectations of being sucked off without giving anything in return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read it too! I've been reading extracts in the papers and I want more.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop a few hints with rellies, Mitzi - Christmas is coming up!

    ReplyDelete