Sunday 9 June 2019

Queen



No family is safe when I sashay.

This is the 10th most played song on Mitzi's iTunes with a play count of 48. The rest, as follows:

1 Life on Mars - David Bowie 74
2 Point of View - DB Boulevard 72
3 Mother of Pearl - Roxy Music 67
4 Fire - Kasabian 66
5 Nobody's Side - Elaine Paige 63
6 Everything Now - Arcade Fire 57
7 Amateur Hour - Sparks 56
8 Tonight We Fly - The Divine Comedy 52
9 Monument - Royksopp 52
10 Queen - Perfume Genius 48

Am I the only person in the world who still uses an ipod? 

8 comments:

  1. This is the third Sunday Music today - And I haven't even been to Jon's yet!

    I must say, I'd not heard of Perfume Genius before, but I really like this "Queen" business. Point of View, Everything Now, Tonight We Fly, and Monument are (or have been) favourites of mine, too. Not on an iPod, though - I never got to grips with them. I'm still stuck at the CD stage...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't commandeered Mago's Sunday Music post. I wouldn't be so vulgar.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I find it hard to believe that a learned person such as yourself doesn't know what an ipod is. I try to avoid playing music/videos etc on my iPhone as it drains the battery fast and I'm stuck in my ways and don't like change.

      Delete
  3. You have a diverse mix of most played tunes!
    I like this Perfume Genius. Very mellow.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better not reveal any of my playlists that I have created, it'll be every psychiatrists wet dream.

    ReplyDelete