Monday 18 October 2010

New To House Of Flange - Fish Therapy

The House OF Flange Beauty Parlour has been creating beautiful women for over a decade and we are delighted to introduce our new and exciting addition The Adventurer's Slipper Bath. Because it's every woman's right to have an immaculate complexion.



The Turkish Kangal Garra Rufa fish, also known as the ‘Doctor Fish’ has been used for centuries to aid sufferers of skin ailments and skin diseases such as Psoriasis and Eczema. Naturally found in the warm rock pools of the Kangal region of Turkey, these special fish are extremely efficient in aiding the healing process of human skin by removing only the dead skin cells, thus allowing the natural healing process to take place.





The House Of Flange has a reputation for achieving rapid weight loss results. If you are a larger lady looking to shed a few pounds you may want to opt for the full body submersion or The Full Dip (TFD) and let those busy little Doctor Fish get to work revealing that beautiful bone structure before your very eyes. You'll be amazed. Guaranteed Results or your money back!

6 comments:

  1. I think I'll stick with my loofa sponge and lube. I mean, lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flying right over on the red-eye...this procedure is illegal in the USA.

    I'll take the full submersion to rid myself of the brown-eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I won't defrost the sole tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have loofas Michael, we also have box jelly fish for those hard to reach places!

    I'll inform Marleen Mitchell,(Yes, that Marleen!) not to feed the fish until your arrival. By the way, If you are suffering from major depression or just feeling a little fed-up we can offer you ECT, by securing your head in the electric eel tank that will put the smile back on your face and will make you think on and look sharp! the blue ringed octopus head massage will leave you feeling relaxed, renewed and uplifted with a warm rosy glow.

    Have andouillette instead MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll just have a nice salad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer fish fingers. Sizzling.

    ReplyDelete