Monday 21 October 2019

More Carry-on Cruising

Washing hanging out to dry in Naples, what a dump. If that was hanging on a line in England, social services would be round in a jiffy to take your kids off you.

Sat in a busy café in Livorno, Carmen decided she needed to spend a penny (euphemism for the toilet) she came back a few minutes later with a look of sheer joy on her face, she told me about the toilets and how beautiful they were, "Through that door there" she said gesturing the direction with her head" you enter an open air courtyard full of terracotta pots filled with lavender, their scent will take your breath away, a wisteria vine clings onto a pergola, green marble sink units and gold taps..." say no more Carmen, I could feel the tortoise rousing his curious head (a euphemism for touching cloth) I got up and headed to the door  "Take your phone with you, you might want to take a picture." Was it my imagination, did I see a glint of devilry on Carmen's face. I walked through the door and this is what greeted me and the sound of Carmen's cackling laughter as the door closed behind me.





Too exhausted to join in even though they were playing my song, Sexy and I know it.
That's more like it. Sun loungers with retractable foreskins.

5 comments:

  1. I never took a photo of the toilet in the belly-dance club in Luxor, Egypt. I'll leave that to your imagination. Needless to say, I didn't eat the bar snacks. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, the glam life you lead. I'm certain the hag gaggle surrounding that stud in the white socks on the Sexy and I Know It deck was no match for you. Surely you had him bent over that questionable plumbing in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've put me off cruising for life. I think it was the photo of the giant baby cribs that did it.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone's about to do a back flip into the pool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glamorous. We recently discovered indoor plumbing down here in the South. Not as swanky as that picture up there though.

    ReplyDelete