Monday 18 July 2016

Carmen by Mitzi

I used my finger nails to sculpt her features, much easier than using a knife.
After an hour in the oven at 100 degrees,  it's time to paint her up. You can never have too much rouge...
if it's the Victorian whore look that you're going for. Place her on a sunny window sill and watch her age until the desired effect is achieved.
Sun damaged skin. Skin becomes pliable after a few days, so you can drag those jowls down.
There, finished and not a bad likeness either. Pubic hair courtesy of Dame Shirley Bassey.

7 comments:

  1. Shirley's curlies! You have just caused a coffee-spit on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen is one lucky lady to have such a talented and generous boss!

    ReplyDelete

  3. oh Mitzi darling... you even managed to capture her wart...
    I' sure she's pleased... Looks like Dame Shirly has gone grey gracefully and likes the occasional brasilian it would seem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Shirley will be thrilled to bits that her greying badger thatch has been put to good use. I wonder if I could flog it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that crazed look in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's fabulous. You may have a new side-line career sculpting Apple Doll caricatures of common folk at street fairs and church rummage sales etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *makes note to purchase higher SPF sunscreen*

    ReplyDelete